Also, I REALLY wanted to use this skin again. XD
Here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
1. I wanted to pre-order a game that I have absolutely no way of playing (Transformers: Fall of Cybertron).
2. I'm interested (mildly) in Minecraft, but, once again, have no way of playing it.
3. Before you ask why, it's because I use Macs. They are awesome.
4. I'm autistic, and I don't use this fact to excuse being an asshole.
5. I'm tall as fuck. XD
6. I'm officially running out of facts to post in these.
7. I am NOT a basement dweller; we don't have a basement. lol
8. The only superhero/comic book movie I haven't seen this summer was Spider-Man.
9. I'm gonna have to see The Dark Knight Rises again because throughout the whole thing I had one eye glued to the fire escape watching fire crazed gunmen. I'm a tard like that sometimes.
10. I'm quite unpleasent when angry, and have a VERY short fuse. You would be wise not to piss me off.
11. There are three things I need to live in this world: music; information; and my friends. Without these things, life as I understand it cannot exist.
12. I left this one because I am lazy (also, this was answered first).
1. What does my art remind you of the most?
Good question. NEXT. lol
2. Would you go gay for me?
Yea~ no. That will happen for no one. Ever.
4. Was is your biggest fear?
Failure to protect loved ones, having a meaningless life, and dying without a purpose.
5. Do you want to be internet famous one day?
Trading life for money and attention never made much sense to me.
6. What is your name and address? (JK) Favorite Alice in Wonderland character?
... Actually, I don't know. Never really read it before.
7. Beastiality for the win? Yay, or nay. lololololoLOLOLOLO
No. Just... no. Fuck you.
8. Do you play video games? If so what console do you have? What games do you play?
I play when I can, considering I don't have a console, limited games on an old, dying GBA, and no real money to go out and get stuff.
9. On a scale of 1 to gay, how gay are sparkledogs?
Don't give a shit, for one. Two, idk wtf you're on about, so... bite me.
10. If you could run away with the doctor. . . would you?
NO. Can't. Fucking. Stand. NEEDLES!!!!!
I'm gonna do this one too because, once again, I'm to lazy to delete it all.
You can tell I'm in a great mood right now.
Tagged again by:
1. Pizza hut is my #2
place to get pizza.
2. I occasionally like looking down on the world. And a lot of the time, it deserves it.
3. I'm not really looking forward to school (shocking, amirite?).
4. I'm angry or upset most of the time. Probably why i don't talk much.
5. I get really hyper and random sometimes, and others I'm troublingly morbid and serious. The life of a teenager in one sentence.
6. I'd drink ketchup if I could. XD
7. I somehow managed to get drunk on Pepsi once. No alcohol. Probably the caffine/sugar combo. Didn't feel good.
8. I constantly come up with story and character ideas, but never find the motivation to put 'em on paper.
9. I think my favorite Batman villain is Mr. Freeze. And no, I don't mean the one played by the Governator.
10. I hate shorts. Jeans and pants are so much better.
11. I REALLY want a black, studded trench coat because that would work so great with my black fedora. (FAIL)
12. At the time of this posting, NCIS is on.
1. QUICK! Cats or dogs? :3
Dogs. Cats are nice, but... dogs.
2. How do you feel about gay/same sex marriage?
If you wanna be together, that's fine. Just don't expect a tax break for it 'cause, really, it isn't the same thing.
3. Are you a furry? :3 If so what kind(like fox,wolf,tiger,etc.)?
4. Do you hate question games?
Don't really care.
5. -BRAIN CHECK- am I a guy or a girl?
You are a chair, darling.
6. What inspires you the most?
That's a long one. I'll get back to you on that one- :iconMoomstalkerWerewolf:
7. Were you a normal child or a strange one? If you have any interesting stories, do tell!
When will humanity get it through its thick skull that there is no such thing as normal?
8. Hide anything from your parents? If so, what?
I trust my parents with little of my personal life. I prefer to deal with my own problems myself.
9. What do you like most about my art?
Can't say. Haven't seen it.
10. You getting tired/bored of this yet? Only one more question!
I'm getting minged off at the typos in the questions, is that counts.
11. Okay final question, were/are your parents strict on you?
Both are strict to a point. I can get around some things, but not everything. Mom's much more lenient and understanding than dad, which is actually quite tragic considering how much my dad and I are alike. I aim to change this, of course, but nonetheless, it is sad.